Expanding Your Vision: Seeing New Things in New Ways – Admins must start seeing the big picture and thinking in terms of innovative solutions – here’s how to start the process
Traditionally, admins have focused on the details and often worked in isolation of corporate goals and strategies. Today, admins must not only understand the “big picture,” but they must become part of it by helping organizations fulfill their missions and remain competitive.
In order to do this, admins must be able to offer creative ideas and innovative solutions to existing problems. They must think strategically, solve problems and made strong decisions.
In this session, you will examine the skills and strategies needed to see new things in new ways!
Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of creativity
- Identify the two phases of idea development
- Apply creative thinking techniques
- Recognize how to change problems into opportunities
- Weigh the risk of implementing new ideas
Download program materials